Saturday, April 17, 2021

A Meta Post and Then back to Substance

 I almost forgot that I even started this blog.  Last night, friends were over and we were swapping stories about renovation and the horrible condition of our respective houses when we bought, etc. and I came back upon this.

In reviewing it, I also forgot that I teed up about a half dozen posts for the "future." That was six years ago!

In the interim, a lot of the aspiriational projects have been completed and some are in the process of being upgraded to 2.0 versions.

Below is the draft of that post outlining future posts as it exists now.  

 

1.  I'm going to edit that and update it. 

2.  I'm also going to post the original drafts of the ensuing posts as well as updates based on those projects.

3.  Next, I'm going to go back through my photos and see what projects I've captured on "film" of video and post them.

4. Finally, I'm going to reboot this going forward from this point for the existing and future projects.

So for now, here's the meta:


No comments:

Post a Comment